What's New at the OPEX Exchange in 2017
In June 2017 the OPEX Exchange returns, this time to Chicago to better help senior executives improve their operational efficiencies and drive the transformation of their organization. From June 28th – 29th join us in Chicago to discover exactly how the OPEX Exchange can help you optimize your operational excellence for the years ahead.
This June - The OPEX Exchange has more to offer than ever before in order to make your time out of the office as valuable as possible. Discover below what's new at the OPEX Exchange in 2017.
America’s Only Senior Executive-Level OPEX and Business Transformation Exchange Comes to Chicago
- The OPEX Exchange - America’s only invitation-only meeting exclusively for Operational Excellence & Business Transformation senior executives comes to the Windy City for the first time.
- With an intimate audience consisting of only 70 C-Level, VPs, Directors and Heads of OPEX and Business Transformation, all of whom are leading the strategy and budget within their enterprise and with active projects ongoing – this is the perfect opportunity to benchmark your strategies and delve deeper into your challenges with a room full of your peers from across industry
Financial Services & Manufacturing Pre-Event Workshops
- Disruption is being felt across industries – but two industries that are feeling the effects more than any other are the manufacturing and financial services industries. With the rise of new Fintech technologies and the advent of Industry 4.0, the need to transform is clear but the path to excellence is clouded by a myriad of fresh challenges
- Join our exclusive pre-event workshops to discover how you can become industry leading and disruptive in our own right. Dig deep in to this new frontier of excellence from industry peers and ensure you’re not left behind the pace of change
- Discover more about our industry workshops here!
- Following the Workshop – Join us for a cool Chicago evening with our pre-event networking reception to further your industry discussions into the night. Have a cocktail and a bite to eat on us and get to know the delegates you’ll be spending the next few days with. Don’t drink too much though – We’ve got an early start the next day!
Delegate One-to-One Meetings
- Last year you asked for them and we heard. For the first time at the OPEX Exchange, we further tailor your agenda specifically to you, pairing you up with your fellow delegates based around common challenges and discover how your peers from across industry can help you overcome these concerns
- And don’t worry about solution providers muddying the waters, this session will be completely closed door so that you can have frank and open conversations with your peers.
Exclusive McKinsey & Co Leadership Panel Debate and Interactive Discussion
- Take this opportunity at the end of day one to take part in a McKinsey-led interactive session with a panel of their top clients and benefit from distilling your complex process improvement and leadership questions into an interactive and meaningful session and walk away with tangible take homes that you can implement straight away.
Beyond OPEX: Moving Towards Transformation & Process Automation
- The OPEX Exchange’s key themes will this year include a much greater focus on transformation and the growing importance of digital within enterprise.
- Discover how next gen technologies are empowering organizations to achieve operational and process efficiencies previously thought unheard of. Learn how cognitive computing, robotic process automation and machine learning can result in unparalleled excellence across your enterprise and better future-proof your organization moving forward.
- Cognitive capabilities such as these are changing the game and those who will invest and implement early will see huge strides ahead of the competition. At the OPEX Exchange we will provide you with the connections and knowledge you need to stay ahead of the game.